- Switzerland – The First Weekend Now came the real challenge. How to get to Zurich? I’ve never really taken a train by myself, so it took me a bit of staring blankly at the map and the ticket thing before I could figure out what to do.
- The First Thing That Tried to Kill me in Switzerland OK, so I may be being a TAD melodramatic here. But if things had gone just a little bit differently, I could have broken a neck! And I really wanted to make another shout-out to the Australian Croissant Incident.
- Another Day in Switzerland We went to “Restaurant Brunnentor” which is famous for their schnitzel. It was delicious! If you don’t know what schnitzel is (I didn’t!) it is a popular dish that consists of meat pounded very very thin, then breaded and fried.
- Luzern, Switzerland On Saturday I took the train into Luzern. I had been told by numerous people how beautiful it was, and I decided that I wouldn’t let my foot keep me from enjoying my last few days here and seeing the sights. Plus, my foot was already starting to feel better anyway!
- Wrapping up Switzerland And now the final problem I saw with the language barrier… you can’t eavesdrop on interesting conversations! While I was on the train there was a couple of girls having an extremely interesting sounding conversation. They were extremely animated and seemed very excited or upset about SOMETHING. But I will never know what that something ...